Just to keep stuffs on record.
Darbhanga is a constituency ruled by BJP since last 4-5 terms. Let’s talk the self-driven improvements.
There are two types of developments one can expect from a MP/MLA (ruling party).  One is to address the issues in hand related with public safety, health and wellbeing including all administrative functioning.  Second is the political leadership bringing improvement and changes to the society, which society themselves do not realise as a problem as they may be busy in day to day problems.
Few Examples of category .
- There are two famous tower in Darbhanga and the clocks are stuck since decades. They [BJP] do not have love and care for the city’s oldest and only landmark.
- Mr Kirti Azad is a sportsman and there is no sports facility in his constituency. Many of the sports clubs have died and city is having no sports spirit. Does this justify Mr. Azad’s resume?
- There is severe health and safety issues in Darbhanga. Darbhanga is identified with the pollutions around DMCH.
- There is no park available for kids.
- Administrations. Well don’t talk about it.
To look into the issues we need someone who loves the city and owns the issues to fix it without any electoral or personal benefit.
In general politicians keep the issues and problems in a constituency unsolved. There is a carrot and greed approach where majority of ignorant mass is herd with either religious/cast sentiments or with a fear of national security which never exist.
The vicious mindset of supporting a party for the sake of national cause and electing incompetents as a local leaders serve to both party and local greedy MLAs/MPs. “Party agenda is always treated greater than national interest and political class responds to vote banks not individual concerns”.
This is obvious that Mrs Bedi has a personal and professional linking for BJP and will hit any opportunity in favouring in supporting her case against rest. If she is truthful and really concerned why don’t she open her eyes to the constituencies which are in BJP rulings?